Jio internet settings – Are you facing slow internet issues on your Jio network and want to increase jio internet speed? If yes, then we got you covered because here, we are going to share jio apn settings for fast internet speed. You may be thinking what is APN and how can it increase internet speed and don’t worry because in this article, we are going to share every single detail you need to know about jionet APN and how to change apn settings on your device.
Access point name is the name of the setting that your device needs to make the connection between your cellular network and public internet through the gateway. In other words, APN is the identity of the mobile carrier through which mobile device know to which carrier network it should connect.
Structure of APN :
There are two types of indentifier consist in apn structure :
Network Identifier :
Network Identifier defines the network to which the Gateway GPRS Support Node (GGSN) is connected. It may also include the service requested by the user. This part of APN is mandatory.
Operator Identifier :
Operator Identifier defines the specific operator’s packet domain network (PDN) in which the Gateway GPRS Support Node (GGSN) is located. This part of the APN is optional. | [Source]
Why It is necessary to Configure Internet Settings :-
It is necessary to configure your android, iPhone and windows phone with correct apn settings because if there is any error or misconfiguration in your internet settings then your device won’t be able to make connection with public internet and you won’t be able to use the internet and MMS feature.
Sometimes, if there is some misconfiguration in the jio apn settings then the connection may establish between your cellular network and public internet but you won’t get good speed and you will stuck with the slow internet. And with slow internet connection, you won’t be able to use jio all apps i.e. jiotv app, myjio app, jio pos app, jio chat app, jionet app and jio music app.
To avoid these kind of problems, you must install correct apn settings in your android device, iOS device and windows phones.
Now, we are going to share the jio apn settings for fast internet.
Jio Internet Settings or APN Settings For Fast Internet :
Jio 4G (MyJioApps)
APN (Access Point Name)
Not Set (Suggestion : Use www.google.com to increase browsing or downloading speed)
APN Roaming Protocol
So, these are jio internet settings and now, we are going to share the step by step guide to change jionet apn settings in your android device, iPhone devices and windows phones.
These settings will work in any mobile device no matters which brand you are using. It will work in Apple iphones, Samsung, Xiaomi, Redmi, Oppo, Vivo, honor, ASUS, Nokia, PoCo, lenovo, oneplus, micromax, lava, karbonn, gionee, huawei, moto, HTC, intex, yu and all other brands.
How to Change Jionet Apn Settings :-
These internet settings will work for three devices :
How to Change Jio APN in android devices :-
1) Open “Settings” > “Wireless & Network” > “Mobile Network”
2) Click on “Preferred network type” and change the settings to “LTE only”
3) Now, scroll down on the same screen and you will see a option i.e. Access Point Name. Simply, click on it.
4) Click on “:” on the top right and click on “New APN”
5) You will see options of apn settings. Simply start filling the fields according to the internet settings we have shared above.
6) Click on “Save” and activate the new setting.
How to Change Jionet APN in iOS or iPhone Devices :-
1) Go to “Settings” > “Mobile Data” > “Mobile Data Options”
2) Click on “Voice” and select “LTE only”
3) Save and click on “Mobile Data Network”
4) Now, you will see the APN form. Simply, fill the form using the network settings we have shared above
5) Save it.
How to Change Jio APN in Windows Phones :-
1) Go to “Settings” > “Cellular & SIM”
2) Scroll down and click on “Sim Settings”
3) Click on “Edit internet APN”
4) Enter the jionet apn settings we have shared above and save it.
Wrapping Up :-
We have shared all the details you need to know about jio internet settings or apn settings. If you have any issues or queries regarding jionet apn then feel free to comment below. We will help you as soon as possible.